Monday, January 26, 2015

Almost a Year!

 I truly can't believe it's been almost a year since I've updated this.  But getting past that (because I'll make no excuses or say I'll do better)

Nick just celebrated his 5th birthday.  He wasn't a surprise football party.  But then wanted to know all about it - so not really a surprise.  It was football everything, from treats, to streamers to games.  He loved it.  I didn't really expect the sunflower seed spitting contest to be so popular!  He really enjoyed himself as did everyone else.

In other news, Kris took Nick and Emma out to PA for pig butchering last weekend.  They had a great time, but I think Ryan and I enjoyed our time home even more.  We went to the movies, did some Cub Scout stuff, went grocery shopping and out to dinner.  He played by himself and thoroughly enjoyed his time.

 This one is just too cute not to share.  He insisted I take his picture at school a few days ago.  


No comments: